TRAVELING ART CAMP
Our MISSION is to help every child discover their unique inner artist and celebrate their creativity while giving them the freedom to explore it.
Our VISION is to inspire a future generation of creative and caring individuals who have an awareness and understanding of different cultures from around the globe.
Welcome to Traveling Art Camp, Passport to Summer Fun!
If you are joining us for one week or multiple weeks we have a fun-filled summer planned for your child.
Your young artist will explore different art and cultures from around the world to celebrate diversity and understanding. Your child will be introduced to many traditional and nontraditional art mediums and may even create their own! They will participate in age-appropriate group activities such as multi-media art projects, technology-based projects and indoor/outdoor games. Every Friday we will celebrate our young artists with a gallery showing of weekly artwork, a DJ Dance Party and pizza.
Clothes and Attire
Our camp activities are fun but sometimes messy. We use a lot of paint and make a lot of slime. Please dress in clothes you don’t mind getting messy.
Snacks will be provided daily but campers are welcome to bring additional snacks with their lunches. Water bottles should be brought daily.
• Please check your child in with a staff member upon arrival.
• Parents/Guardians must sign their child in and out each day.
• Please arrange with staff in advance if camper is going to be picked by someone other than parent/guardian. Camper will not be sent home with someone who is not on their pick-up list.
• Please call if your child will not be attending.
• Please keep your camper(s) home if they have:
o A temperature
o Been exposed to Covid-19
o Head Lice
If your child becomes ill while attending summer camp, the camper will be removed from the activity area and camp staff will remain with the camper.
• Parents/Guardians who have a camper(s) that will be taking medication while at camp must complete a medication form at time of registration.
• All medication will be kept in a secure, locked location.
• Fingerprinted and required to pass a level II background screening
• Two staff members that are CPR and First Aid trained will be on site at all times.
• Volunteers are given an orientation, trained on how to interact with campers and are fingerprinted and background checked, they are under the direct supervision of senior and administrative staff.
· Guest speakers are arranged in advance with the Program Director and activities are directly monitored by program staff.
· All campers deserve to have an enjoyable, safe experience. We expect all campers to treat fellow campers with respect.
· Physical or verbal aggression will not be tolerated. These actions will result in immediate suspension.
· Parent/Guardian will be contacted.
Cleaning and Sanitizing
· Hand washing is encouraged throughout the day.
· Sanitizer is available
· Staff will sanitize surfaces and high touch areas after each activity.
Location: Crosspoint Church 1520 NW 34th St., Gainesville, FL 32605
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8:30AM-5:30PM
Jennifer McClure 858-692-7303
Pam Lore 305-213-7032
We are looking forward to a great summer!